Who We Are
Vita Data Sciences is a dedicated life sciences professional services division of Softworld, Inc. We are a niche provider offering clinical data analytics solutions and functional outsourcing services for the life sciences industry with a specialized focus in Data Management, Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, and Regulatory Data Standards & Submissions.
We are a proven leader in staffing and business solutions recognized by Inc. 500 and the Boston Business Journal as one the nation’s fastest growing companies. We have also been recognized by the BBJ as a “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe as a “Top Place to Work” in 2015.
Vita Data Sciences was founded in to serve as a dedicated division focusing on the Life sciences industry. We have a very experienced pool of resources that are proficient in the various aspects of the product development life cycle ranging from Clinical Data Management, Regulatory Submissions, Biostatistics and Statistical Programming, Data Analytics and PK/PD analysis.
We hear from clients that the difference between us and other firms is not in what we say, it is in the fact that we mean it. Our Biostatisticians and Statistical Programmers use their data and analytics capabilities to help Sponsors bring their products to market in a safe, compliant, and timely manner. These Data Scientists partner with our Data Management and Regulatory Data Standards & Submissions experts to deliver quality data collection, analysis, reporting, and submission solutions to the life sciences industry in the US and across the globe.
As clinical trials remain the gold standard for drug approval, the development of new drugs and devices plays a crucial role in human well-being.
We aim to partner with life science companies in achieving this objective of making people’s lives better.
Ownership, Timeliness, Quality and Audit Readiness are some of the values that VDS thrives on. Our expert team of statisticians and programmers will work very closely with the sponsor trial managers, statisticians and data managers to provide quality data, timely analysis and proactive inputs to take the trial towards a successful submission. We have a very elaborate set of time tested SOPs and well laid out QC procedures which will make your research project audit ready at any point of time. Our team is continuously trained to keep up with the digital and technological advances that happen in the clinical trial industry. We take pride in the fact that we are your partners in ‘owning’ the project.
Unexpected trial challenges can delay deliverables and jeopardize compliance. Vita Data Sciences has proven clinical trial rescue experience; we offer this invaluable expertise to CROs as well as directly to life sciences companies. We also design and implement a customized strategy that addresses your specific project needs, eliminates bottlenecks and helps you meet your deliverables.
- Accurate answers to clinical trial queries
- Quality inputs to standard data submissions
- Adoption of innovative technologies
- Intervention through conferences
- Industry Compliance via time tested SOPs
- Evaluation & Improvement of Processes (CAPA)
- Team of senior professionals
- Dedicated Project managers
- Effective communication
- Business requirements based on client’s needs
- Streamlined Work Break Down structure
- Risk Management
- Effective task delivery
- Quality control and Quality assurance
- Long Term Partnerships with clients
- Cater Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies
- Experience in Medical device Industry
- Understand Client Needs
- Provide Custom Solutions
- Committed to Integrity and Transparency
- Versatile strategies for each project
- Flexibility and Scalability
- Global Resource Pool
- Execute business requirements within timelines
Vita Data Sciences has developed flexible and strategic outsourcing models that deliver customized results for client-specific requirements. As a functional service provider (FSP) within the Data Management and Biostatistics/Statistical Programming trial verticals, Vita Data Sciences has access to a global pool of skilled, experienced, and qualified resources. We can create an entire team of data managers, biostatisticians, programmers, and regulatory submission subject matter experts (SMEs) to manage, analyze and interpret collected data, or simply augment your trial to minimize performance gaps and maximize proficiencies. With our innovative approach and benchmarking technique, we provide what you needed. With the use of a promising consignment we also maintain transparency with our clients which strengthens the partnership. With the variety of study services provided by us to our clients it helps them to achieve their target successfully, increase their options and mitigate financial risks.
End to End Services
Let us help scope the end-to-end Data Management & Biometrics services towards your clinical trials. We build a solid team to provide quality deliverables, on-time and on-budget.
- End-to-End Data Management Services
- Biometrics serviceability
- Cost Effectiveness
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Time Management
- Audit Readiness and Statistical Support
The Vita Data Sciences team can quickly fill any unexpected gaps in your existing resource structure. Our qualified consultants can enter any phase of the project, with minimal ramp-up time, to keep your trial on track.
- Provide wide variety of clinical trial solutions
- Availability of talented resources
- Cater unexpected resource gaps
- Expertise ensures minimum ramp up
- Global team engagement
- Maintains business confidentiality
Functional Service Provider
Vita Data Sciences manages contract regulations and mitigates project risks. Using our outsourced support delivers cost-efficiency and resource flexibility, you pay only for the services you need, while maintaining as much control as needed throughout the entire process.
- Seamless resource integration
- Higher success rates in engagement
- Clients control the project
- VDS manages contracts and mitigate risks
- Global resource engagement
- Streamlined communication
- Reduced and consistent costs
- High quality and efficient outcomes
Vita Data Sciences, a division of Softworld Inc.
281 Winter Street, Suite 100
Waltham, MA 02451